Details about the Aldiko 3.0.16 update
Thanks to the latest version of Aldiko Book Reader (which you can download here), it is easier to log in to your Feedbooks account and to read your books.
- You can now log in via Facebook, Google or with an email address (if you already have a Feedbooks account) on this interface:
- If you want to create an Aldiko-Feedbooks account with an email address, tap the button “Log in with email” and you will be able to register by clicking a link below the log in interface.
- If you are a first-time Aldiko user, an Aldiko-Feedbooks Vendor-ID will automatically be attributed to you: this means that you won’t have to create an Adobe ID to read DRM-protected ebooks bought on Feedbooks.
- For current Feedbooks users, you can add the Adobe ID you’ve been using on Aldiko by following these steps: go to the “About” section, then choose “DRM Accounts”. You can add several DRM Accounts on Aldiko, but you can only use one account at once. You can see which account is active with the ticked box icon on the right.
- To import the ebooks you’ve previously bought on Feedbooks, go to “Feedbooks store”, then hit the three dots in the top right corner of the app. You will be asked to log in to your Feedbooks account, and your books will be imported to your bookshelf.